Thank you for supporting our home business. We would love to help you take the best care of your candles. For the best experience, we recommend:
- Upon first use, please burn the candle to the recommended hours under the product listing. All our product listings cite a recommended first burn usage for optimum aroma experience.
Trim the wick to 1/4th of an inch, i.e. approximately 6 mm between each lighting to ensure a clean and even burn.
- Burn your candles no more than 4-5 hours at a time.
- Always keep wax pool free from wick and other debris.
Candle Safety Tips
Your safety is our utmost concern as much as we take pleasure in giving you the best aromatic experience. A few safety tips from us:
- Never let a candle burn unattended or out of your sight.
- Do not burn too many candles in a closed room.
- Always burn candles on a heat resistant surface. The candle containers can become hot when in use.
- Do not burn your candle near moving air, like air vents; ceiling fans; drafts.
- Do not burn your candle beyond the last ½ inch.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets when in use.
- Extinguish your candle carefully and allow the container to cool before touching or moving.