100% Pure Soy - Vanilla Blend | 300 gms | Burn time: 45+ hours
Cashmere Vanilla, our Vanilla scented soy candles have rich notes of luxurious vanilla, combined with floral notes of violet and rose with a slight woody, musky finish. A fragrance so smooth, feels like satin lingering in the house, making the evenings relaxed and calm.
Cashmere Vanilla comes in a beautiful frosted white jar with a metallic bronze lid and has a pastel woody colour. As the wick is high quality; constructed of cotton braid, lead & zinc free it provides increased rigidity to natural soy wax.
You may like to pair it with:
Vanilla & Cashmere Musk Fragrance
- One of the most popular and recognizable scents, Vanilla has an endless list of benefits.
- As a calming fragrance Vanilla creates positive associations and evokes feelings of warmth and happiness.
- It quiets the mind and relieves tension, so you’re lulled more easily to sleep.
- Also acts as an aphrodisiac and better regulates emotions.
- Cashmere musk adds to Vanilla in calming the mind and provides relief from anxiety and stress.
All our scented soy candles are hand-poured and proudly MADE IN AUSTRALIA.
Facts about our scented soy candles
- Our scented candles are made of 100% pure soy, which is biodegradable and cleans up with plain old soap and water.
- With a lower melting point than paraffin wax, soy candles will burn slower or longer than paraffin candles.
- Soy wax burns with zero petro soot, creating petro soot free candles.
- 100% Pure soy will show signs of frosting - this is perfectly normal and does not affect the performance of our candles.
- Our scented soy candles are priced at its best.
- We do not compromise on our quality at any cost.
Gifts & Customisation
- Our scented soy candles are a great option for gifting to your loved ones.
- They come in beautiful ready-to-gift boxes with excellent packaging.
- You can also have your custom messages & labels, your chosen photos printed on our labels. Design it as yours - Make it yours.
Please allow the candle to burn for at least 3 hours (180 mins) the first 2 lights, to give you the best experience and an even burn.